Ryobi 1/2″ Cordless Impact Wrench Review
If you want to buy an impact wrench, it is impossible to decide which one to choose. Some are robust, some are durable, while others are cheaper. Above all, false advertising does not help either! When choosing a tool, it is essential that you see its power, speed, and above all, its durability. The safest option to invest money in is a cordless one. While they are cheaper than the other types, a good quality product would work just as good as an air type, and last for a couple of years. Keeping that in mind, we tested Ryobi 1/2-inch Cordless Impact Wrench and this is the review.
The Ryobi has a drive of 1/2 inch. It runs on a lithium-ion battery of 18 volts. The Lithium-ion battery is rechargeable and has to be bought separately. The product weighs about 7 pounds. It can be used at home by amateurs, for recreational purposes, or by professionals in their workshops.
- It is cordless: The tool is battery operated. It requires a rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 18 volts to work. There are many advantages of it being cordless. Firstly, it is more mobile than corded or air type. While carrying those, one has to carry wires or a compressed gas cylinder, however, the Ryobi is easily portable and can work anywhere, requiring just a battery.
- It is safer: A corded or air impact wrenches are more prone to accidents, however, chances of accidents while using this tool are greatly reduced. This is because there are fewer chances of electrical short circuits or unsafe storage of compressed gas cylinders.
- It has variable speed: The product has variable speed. Therefore, the user can set it to 3 different speeds before using it. This allows the machine to be used for a variety of purposes, making it highly versatile.
- ASIN: B017UXSET8
- Part number: P261, P118, P197
- Item weight: 7 pounds
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Included components: Impact, Charger and P102 Battery
Customer Feedback and Conclusion
The Ryobi is not anything like we have seen before. It is a simple tool that has it all: power, speed, and durability. As it is, the tool is inexpensive compared to its counterparts on the market, but its durability also makes is very cost effective.
It received 4.1 out of 5 stars, and almost unanimously positive reviews on the Amazon. The customers are particularly impressed by its ability to unscrew tough lug nuts and bolts. Due to being cordless, it is also able to reach places where it is difficult for a corded or an air type. If you haven’t bought it yet, do yourself a favor and buy today!