Bosch Cordless Impact Wrench Review – IWHT180-01
An impact wrench is one of the most essential items in your toolbox. Whether you are an engineer, mechanic or a carpenter, this tool can minimize your effort by a great deal. However, the idea behind the new Bosch impact wrench takes minimizing efforts one step further, by manufacturing a cordless one. Thus it is our Bosch Cordless Impact Wrench Review.
The Bosch IWHT180-01 comes with batteries, a charger, a belt clip, and a case. It comes in a package of around 19 x 14.8 x 5.4 inches. Since it is cordless, it requires a battery of 18 volts to function. However, two free batteries come with the new machine. The body is blue in colour.
- User-friendly: The tool is designed for not only experts and professionals to use at work, but also for almost anyone else who wants to use it at their home by themselves. The cordless feature adds to its easy use and gives it more mobility than the corded ones. Not only that, the compact impact wrench is small enough to be easily handled, with a comfortable handle grip. While the wrench weighs only 3.8 pounds, its length of a mere 6 inches gives the user a perfect balance to use it. The LED light makes it more user-friendly and safer to work with. It comes with a gearbox that protects the user against dust.
- Efficient performance: With the speed of 2,800 rpm, this wrench is 27 percent faster than other cordless wrenches in the market. The speed can also be varied according to the requirement. The Bosch cordless can generate up to 1,600 in/lbs, with over 3,200 bpm. The high powered torque takes its productivity and working pace to an entirely new level.
- Battery operation: It is powered by a lithium-ion battery of 18 volts. It comes with two such batteries, which are designed with electric cell protection, ensuring their maximum performance. The battery design prevents the battery and the tool from overheating, overloading, or deep discharging. Thus, the batteries run twice as long on one recharge, providing up to 35 percent more work. This prevents your work from slowing down by substantially increasing the battery life.
- Package dimensions: 19 x 14.8 x 5.4 inches
- Battery Amp hour: 4
- Drive: 1/2-inch square drive
- Net tool weight: 3.6 lbs
- Torque: 500 ft-lbs
Customer Review and Conclusion
It has received 5 out of 5 stars on the Amazon, with every single review being positive. Customers seem to particularly appreciate its compact design that they have used to replace their previously heavy and huge tools. There were also comments about its quick work that makes it an incredible timesaving machine.
After using it, our conclusion is with that price, the Bosch IWHT180-01 not only does justice to its price but is probably the only product available in the market to work as fast and efficiently as it does.