The popularity of impact wrenches is increasing day by day. There is a new product on the market every week. With all the great features and advertisements, it can be a little difficult to decide which one is the best, and the most suitable for you. Thus, we set out to try some of the most popular ones; one of which was the Sunex SXMC38 Super Duty Min Impact Wrench with grip 3/8”. This is Sunex 3/8-inch Impact Wrench review.
About the product – Sunex 3/8-inch Impact Wrench review
The Sunex SXMC38 Super Duty Min Impact Wrench with grip 3/8” is an ideal tool for professional or unskilful use. The machine is not only compact and lightweight, which makes it easier to handle, it also uses a powerful motor for quick and impactful work. The features of the machine looked promising, thus we set out to try it.
- It is compact and lightweight: The machine is small in size. This makes it easy to handle and work with and can be used in tight spaces. The body of the impact wrench is made of aluminum which makes it lightweight and thus makes it easy for the user to use it for long durations of time without getting tired.
- One hand control: There is yet another feature that makes it a user-friendly machine. It has a unique one hand control system, which allows the user to set the impact wrench on forward or reverse, depending on the type of work that is being done.
- It has a powerful motor: The motor used to build the impact wrench generates a torque of 550 ft. lbs, which makes it much quicker and efficient. Thus, the Sunex super duty impact wrench has a power higher than most of the other impact wrenches. This is why it can be used by professionals such as carpenters and mechanics, for heavy duty work.
- It works on compressed air: Unlike some of the other impact wrenches, this one is no electricity or battery operated. Thus, its work is not affected by the battery charge and does not stop in the absence of a power supply. Consequently, the machine does not slow down.
- ASIN: B01J7SBT4G
- Part number: SXMC38
- Item weight: 3.1 pounds
- Shipping weight: 4.1 pounds
- Size: 3/8 inches
- Product dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 2.8 inches
- Included components: 3/8 inch super duty min impact wrench with grip
Customer feedback and conclusion
The Sunex impact wrench is without a doubt one of the best of its kind. It is lightweight, compact, and efficient! Mostly, it is appreciated for being a powerful machine, generating a great amount of torque despite its size. It has 5 out of 5 stars on the Amazon.
Not only is the machine very reasonably priced, it also comes with a year of warranty! After using it, we were particularly impressed by its capacity to do heavy-duty work in a short amount of time. The machine’s speed and strength are what sets it apart from its counterparts, which is why we suggest the Sunex impact wrench to anyone who is looking to buy one.