The versatility of cordless impact wrenches has played an immense role in their popularity. This is why there seems to be an increasing number of cordless impact wrenches every day on the market. While earlier, the cordless impact wrenches were deemed to be unfit to be used for heavy-duty work by the professional, however in recent years, their durability and high power had made it possible for them to be used for menial tasks at home, as well as for professional purposes. Since we heard about Milwaukee impact wrench, we decided to give it a test and see if it lives up to our expectations. It is our Milwaukee M18 Cordless Impact Wrench review.
About the product – Milwaukee M18 Cordless Impact Wrench Review
The Milwaukee cordless impact wrench is manufactured in China. It is a durable machine, using a battery of 18 volts each. It generates a torque of about 475 ft-lbs, at a fast speed. The impact wrench comes in a package with 2 batteries, a charger, and a carrying case. The machine is designed to be sleek and compact to be easily stored and handled. The Milwaukee battery operated cordless impact wrench is also designed with protective casing to prevent damage to the machine, its motor and batteries.
- It is compact: The Milwaukee cordless impact wrench is lightweight and compactly designed. This serves two functions; firstly it is ergonomic and results in fewer wrist problems for professional user who have to use the machine for prolonged hours. Secondly, it causes less exhaustion. This makes this product a popular choice among professionals, who can continue using it for long hours and are able to maximize their workload.
- It is battery operated: Battery operated impact wrenches are the most popular ones these days. One of their biggest advantages is their hassle-free portability. They can be carried from one place to another, without the hassle of carrying a compressed air cylinder, like in the case of an air impact wrench. Unlike an electric impact wrench, it also does not require electricity to work, thus can be used in remote areas where a power supply is not available.
- It is safe: Not only is it designed specifically to avoid overheating, and damage to motor and batteries, it is also safer than an electric impact wrench. This is due to the fact that there are fewer chances of electrical accidents.
- ASIN: B002AKKJBB
- Part number: 2663-22
- Item weight: 13.95 pounds
- Product dimensions: 17.3 x 5.3 x 13.6 inches
- Power source: Lithium-ion battery
- Voltage: !18 Volts
- Colour: Red
- Size: 1/2
- Warranty: 5 years
Customer feedback and conclusion
The Milwaukee impact wrench is highly popular among its user due to its compact design and durability. It is able to perform a certain level of heavy-duty tasks, and generate a huge amount of torque. It has received a majority of positive reviews and 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
In our opinion, the Milwaukee impact wrench is one of its kind and pays off every penny spent to buy it. If you are looking for a cordless impact wrench, this should be your first choice.