Everyone wants an impact wrench these days. While the some might want it for professional use, like working in construction, automotive, agriculture industry etc, some even want it for recreational purposes like building something for home décor. Before buying an impact wrench, it is essential that you do your research. There are three kinds of impact wrenches: air, electric and cordless. The easy operation of the cordless impact wrenches has made them the most popular of all. If you want to buy a cordless impact wrench and are indecisive about which model to buy, this article is for you – it is Kobalt 24V Cordless Impact Wrench review.
About the product – Kobalt 24V Cordless Impact Wrench Review
The Kobalt cordless impact wrench works on a Lithium-ion battery of 24 volts and 4 Ah. It is a rechargeable battery. The machine has a 1/2 inch drive and is able to generate torque in forward and reverse directions. The forward direction is to fasten and tighten lug nuts, whereas the reverse one is to loosen them. Its forward torque can be as powerful as 650 ft-lbs, with 1900 Rounds Per Minute (RPM), and 2400 Impacts Per Minute (IPM). It also has a speed adjusting trigger and LED lights. The package comes with the impact wrench, battery, charger, and a soft bag. The battery also has an inbuilt fuel gauge to indicate low battery level.
- It is powerful: Cordless impact wrenches are not usually powerful. However, the Kobalt cordless impact wrench differs. With a reverse torque of 650 ft-lbs, 900 free load ROM, and 2400 IPM, it is easily the fastest and the most robust cordless impact wrench on the market. Because of this, at a price of merely a cordless impact wrench, a professional is able to complete their heavy-load task, as if using an air impact wrench. Finishing tasks faster allows them to take up more projects and greatly improve their productivity.
- It has a LED light: The LED lights are a feature exclusive to only a few impact wrenches out there. This allows a person to easily see clearly, and perform their tasks with accuracy. Also, an LED light prevents accidents in dimly lit areas.
- It is battery operated: A battery operated impact wrenches are usually unable to deliver as much power as other impact wrenches. However, the Kobalt cordless impact wrench is powerful. Therefore, not only is it comparable with other wrenches but also hassle-free and more mobile than them.
- ASIN: B01N9D9PLJ
- Part number: 672825
- Power source: 1 24-volt lithium-ion battery
- Item weight: 7.6 pounds
- Package dimension: 11.4 x 9.9 8.3 inches
Customer feedback and conclusion
The customer feedback of Kobalt cordless impact wrench is spectacular. Its many great features played a role in that, but perhaps the biggest advantage of using it is that you are able to do heavy-duty work done at the price of a cordless impact wrench. The Kobalt cordless impact wrench impressed us, and a majority of its customers, therefore it has 5 out of 5 stars on the Amazon.